Briefly: Complete your hotel website in 1-2 hours, Creation without limits & freedom to create anything, mobile-friendly pages, multilingual, search engine optimized, FREE SSL certificate, Administration page-CMS, HTML editor, professional e-mail.
Available in 3 versions: for hotels, villas and rooms to let or studios.
Why does a hotel or a villas company need a website?
Most of the rooms and villas and some of the hotels they have no website but only listings in other tourist directories such as Tripadvisor, booking.com, airbnb etc.
Those looking for a property visit at least 3-4 directories to compare prices for the same property and 55% of them visit the hotel's website.
gaining every visitor from the hotel website plays a decisive role in making the final decision.
When a hotel or villa has a professional website, it also has a competitive advantage.
The lack of a website results in:
- - Drive a large percentage of prospective clients to another hotel, villa.
- - We can't do SEO.
- - We can't show our service in our own way.
- - The cost for the Booking service these pages offer us is often a lot large (10% -25%)
- - We depend solely on third parties. For example, if we take bookings from booking.com and suddenly booking.com changes our ranking or its policy we are in a bad position.
Many hotels choose to have facebook pages. In this case we should be aware that the percentage of people who have a profile on Facebook is less than 50% on a pan-European level. Its use is also not common at the age of 50+ and are the best
customers. Finally on Facebook it is extremely difficult to have multilingual content.
- 65% of bookings are made online and 50% of them are from mobile phones!
- 55% of bookings are directly from the hotel websites and 45% from directories with a decreasing trend for tourist listings.
Google displays its results in the order in which site are preceded by those that have SSL and video.
For SSL-HTTPS, the browser informs that the page is not secure and the visitor leaves. Also Google does not
shows in its results (Free to us).